AIR-WATER HEAT PUMP
PTH heat pumps use the thermal energy in the air to produce domestic hot water. The process is as effective and efficient as possible with an average C.O.P. >3. The energy savings from PTH heat pumps also provides environmental benefits, as most of the energy used comes from nature. Their ease of installation, quiet and reliable operation and very low maintenance requirements complete the advantages of this highly ecological and economical system.
- Easy to install
- Interior installation
- Widely used
- Backed up by emergency electric element
- Heat pump unit on top of boiler
- Condenser outside boiler so as not to contaminate the DHW
- Solar coil included as standard
- Electronic control already wired and programmed for most common control scenarios
- Can be installed in any plant room
- No flue!
- No gas supply!
- The tank (275 litres) stores and maintains the heat for long periods, thanks to the 50 mm PU insulating jacket.
|PTH 300 - 0S.||PTH 300 - 1S.||PTH 300 - 2S.|